A Record Is A Record: Superior Viaduct Pop-Up Shop February 22 2014
A Record Is A Record
Superior Viaduct Pop-Up Shop
March 1 - 31, 2014
Steven Wolf Fine Arts
2747 19th Street, Suite A
San Francisco, California
Superior Viaduct is a San Francisco based record label that focuses on curated reissues of art-punk, free jazz, and 20th century experimental music. During the run of the show, we will feature the work of photographer RUBY RAY, screen early films by renowned minimalist composer PHILL NIBLOCK, and present a series of live performances including legendary sax player Roscoe Mitchell, dissonant acoustic guitarist Bill Orcutt, and more. In conjunction with the exhibition "John Kilduff - Very Good Plus (VG+)"
Schedule of Events:
- Saturday, March 1st (6 - 9pm) – Opening reception, screening films by Phill Niblock
- Saturday, March 8th (1 - 5pm) – Record swap co-sponsored by Stranded and Explorist International
- Saturday, March 15th (6 - 8pm) – Live performance by Roscoe Mitchell
- Saturday, March 22nd (6 - 8pm) – Live performance by Bill Orcutt
- Saturday, March 29th (6 - 9pm) – Closing party with live performance by Circuit Des Yeux
All events are free and all ages.
Display of photos by RUBY RAY.
Roscoe Mitchell live at SV pop-up store.
Bill Orcutt live at SV pop-up store.
Circuit Des Yeux live at SV pop-up store.
Photo by RUBY RAY.